Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Abreva works!

For those of you who suffer the indignity of cold sores (herpes simplex) and their resulting disgusting looking scabs, try using Abreva. It really works. For years I had used after-shave lotion which made me smell nice but did nothing to allay the eventual (albeit temporary) disfigurement. Next I tried Blistex which worked marginally but always left a greasy splodge on my face. Then along came pricey, expensive Abreva in its dinky little tube! Worth every penny! At the first sign of a cold sore (funky feeling on lip), I start applying the Abreva every couple of hours, and especially after eating or drinking or snogging. It's not as magical as the television advertisements suggest but it stops the cold sore getting huge--and if you catch it quickly enough, the sore just kinda melts away (after a few days).
I cannot recommend this stuff highly enough! Brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment